Many Inventors trying to give their product ideas selling are totally crushed by rejection. So, I thought I gives a regarding some belonging to the reasons you could obtain gotten rejected. It does not cover every reason you could get rejected, but hopefully plans and ideas something to.
You truly realize that inventing is fundamentally a numbers game! Yes, you still need to get a good idea but you will find that it doesn’t matter how do i patent an idea good a perception you might think it is you can still get rejected. Many marketable ideas are rejected all time. Even if it doesn’t make sense to you that would certainly reject an idea that they agree could be profitable. Listed below are some common the actual reason why even marketable ideas are rejected.
1. This company may already have a full-line of products and not trying to add very much more.
2. Make use of this is outside their marketplace.
3. You sent your submission to the wrong an affiliate the company – don’t assume they’ll automatically send it off to the right one.
4. You sent are interested to produce unsolicited without contacting vehicle first recognize their submission policy, to begin with rejected it solely on that source.
5. You did not have proper contact information on your submission. (That is one of the greatest mistakes Inventors make. An additional will not bother to track you down.)
6. Contain too many similar providers that companies are flooded a sufficient quantity of.
7. Your idea appeals to a very little niche market and they want mass market items.
8. Price of to manufacture versus the return on investment is simply high.
9. Revenue sheet did not WOW them and lacked consumer benefits information or was overloaded with too much information to sort because of.
10. Your products has recently been patented by someone else and they just don’t want to determine if they are around it or risk infringement elements.
11. Goods or idea isn’t much better than what is definitely on market. This tells them you did not research your idea very nicely and don’t own a clue who your competition is that are available.
12. You sent a specific thing that is exactly like their current product and that current technique are a marginal seller. So yours will not fare any better.
13. Your idea is outdated or possibly on the downswing in order to what will be coming out the following year.
14. They already have a better solution than yours the actual world works for release that coming year. (This is also where Inventors may scream the company stole their idea whether or not the company has already invested in molds, engineering, samples, etc prior to your Inventor contacting the company about their idea. Transpires a lot. Inventors forget that they aren’t ones inventing.)
15. They have received the identical idea from another Inventor and are typically negotiations with that Inventor.
16. You need to posted your idea unprotected online in a single of those invention posting sites where others vote on your product to verify that there is interest. Your public disclosure makes an additional concerned whether any patent protection will be allowed and turns it down in keeping with that ailment.
17. You posted your unprotected idea and video of the running prototype online and have a significant number of hits. This again raises the concern whether any patent would be possible because of your public disclosure.
18. You stated that you have an issued patent, help to they participate in a quick look up your patent they see that it has lapsed by way of non-payment of fees and it’s been lapsed significantly beyond the due encounter. Making the chances of it being reinstated unlikely.
19. You’ve got patent, truly was poorly written and will not cover far more product. (This happens a lot)
20. You have a design patent and designing around your patent is an easy task, which means they should expect very little protection in the marketplace.
21. Sometimes the company you have approached just doesn’t the outside ideas and doesn’t publicize i don’t know. So you get a rejection letter, but permit you explain they just don’t look beyond the company.
22. You sent them your product but they have already decided about their line for the year and therefore following year and aren’t open to taking on anything else at period.
23. Simply consider items with a sales history they can review together item never been in production or sold stores or online. So do n’t need to go ahead and take risk of being the first company to market it.
As I stated above these are simply a few for branchoutmovement.com this reasons you should have your idea/product rejected the company. Really take the time to research the offers completely and understand your market, https://www.minxianasw.com/10357/patent-idea-latest-information-on-the-topic your put into that market and homework part things yourself as marketable as it can.